Thursday 2 August 2007

Lovin Thursday

What a lovely day I've had today. First off was coffee morning at Paperdoll. Catching up and having lot of laughs with Kim, Jenny, Barb, Wendy, Lynne , Helen and Connie. It got pretty noisy in there for a while. Not a lot of work got done.

Then it was off to the Blue Chair again for lunch, this time with Lynne. I had mentioned to Lynne last week that Neils sister had Lamb Shank s there last week when I went, and she has been hankering for them ever since. Imagine her dismay when we got there and they weren't on the specials board, anyway I told the waitress (who I know) that she was very sad and had come here especially for them. The gods were shining on Lynne today as the waitress confessed they actually had 4 serves of them left, but that wasn't enough to put them on the board, but she could have them if whe wanted. Yeah!! happy ending and they were worth the wait apparently. I had my usual pumpkin and ricotta lasagna, and then we indulged in strawberry crepes with caramel sauce. M mmmmmmmmmm DELICIOUS. Needless to say no dinner was needed tonight.

Believe it or not I will be at the Blue Chair again on Saturday night. Can't have to much of a good thing apparently.

Last week a girlfriend rang asking for an unusual favour. Said friend works, however her dog needed to go the groomers, and the mobile service she uses could only give her an appointment for tomorrow. So she is bringing her pooch over to me tomorrow morning (8am) and the mobile dog wash is coming here. Then Kelsey (the pooch) will be staying for a visit until 4.30pm. Good news for me as Holly is also in desperate need of the groomers, and he can fit her in too. Nothing like jumping on the bandwagon.

In other news I have finally finished the new HP book. I LOVEd it, shed a few tears here and there, but thoroughly enjoyed it. It is sad that Harry won't be taking us on anymore journeys, but I think J K Rowlings tied up all the loose ends nicely and it finished as it should.

Cheers for now

Leeanne x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne,
Happy to hear that Lynne had her Lamb Shanks. Sounds like you had a fun day yesterday and also an indulgent one. (Oh well we all have to eat).
Bye for now
Deb Ross

connie said...

happy to hear you got those lamb shanks...lol....
it was fun yesterday.. will have to try and get in more offen...

Connie...xxx

Jody White said...

Mmmmmmmmm yummmmmoo, sounds great, where is this Blue Chair restaurant, is it the one on Beach Road?

I had the same email from SC for my layout....useless I say. But congratulations anyway your layouts are gorgeous...your very deserving Leeanne.

wendy treseder said...

I agree about HP, it really is finished off nicely. I've started reading it again, this time nice and slowly and all to myself (no sharing with Peter).
Have fun playing with the poochies.
Wx