Thursday 16 August 2007

Layouts to Share

I started this layout on Tuesday and finished it yesterday. It's using the BG Infuse range of papers along with the die cut flowers that came in the range. With so many flowers on the page, what the title was going to be, was pretty obvious for me. I love the sentiment behind that particular phrase.

I've also used a lot beadifuls from Queen and Co on the title and on the each of the flowers. Here is a close up to show you what I mean. I love this technique, time consuming but very therapeutic.










Then today when I got home from coffee morning at Paperdoll the two layouts I had sent into Scrapbook Creations for the Colour Comp were on my doorstep. The pink and green one was apparently one of the finalists. The journalling on Suddenly I see are the lyrics to the KT Tunstall song of the same name which I really love and expresses how I feel about Madeleine.















Speaking of coffee morning I picked up some of the new Daisy D papers that arrived by special courier this afternoon and might i say they are luscious. Can't wait to get creating with those babies. If you're interested in having a look you better get down to Paperdoll quick smart because they won't be there for long I'm sure.

Ok thats it for today.

Cheers

Leeanne x

7 comments:

wendy treseder said...

HOORAY!!! Just when we thought your layouts would never return. Now I just need mine home too, maybe they are on my doorstep waiting for me?

Your BG layout is just outstanding, beautiful beyond words, you are amazing.

Wx
PS. thanks for all the shameless plugs. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeanne,

Love the BG layout. Very cool. Dont you just love those papers???

Aim

Jody White said...

Hi Leanne

Your layouts are just beautiful. I especially love the in bloom layout, just stunning. I am so in love with those Basic Grey Infuse papers, they would have to be my favorite of all their ranges.

Look forward to catching up with you on Saturday.

Take care Jody

Anonymous said...

Hey Leeanne, you are a marvel, that BG layout is one of the most beautiful layouts that I have ever seen, Can you bring it on Saturday so that we can all see it IRL.
See you Saturday
Love Deb Ross

Anonymous said...

Wow, looove the BG lo. Just beautiful! Now I wonder if my lo will make its way home to me too. :)

connie said...

i havent got my layouts back either.. i hope they are not lost!!!

i agree with everyone else love the BG layout... stunning!!

Connie...xxx

Karen said...

That layout is stunning Leeanne, not that it surprises me..lol - I agree with everyone - I just love the BG Infuse range too. Hadn't thought of pulling out the bead jars though.