Tuesday 28 August 2007

Spring has almost Sprung

There's nothing like the first taste of spring. Don't you just love that feeling of warmth in the air. It's a perfect time of year, everyone is happier with a spring (no pun intended) in their step and a smile on their face. Neil took this awesome photo of our dog Holly on Saturday morning, soaking up the sun's rays at our front door. It's like she can sense all the possibilities that the warmer weather can bring. You know ....................more walks.


The warmer weather also meant I got to wear these. Aren't they cute! I brought them a couple of weeks ago, the brand is Swimming with Sharks and they are soooooo comfy.



I just want to say a big thank you to all the people who have left a comment or contacted me in regard to my friend who is so sick. It really means a lot to me to know you are all thinking of me and her family. I met up with her sister in law yesterday who told me that she is now totally with it again and having conversations with everyone. I told you she was an amazing women, her strength of will must be so so strong. I'm hoping to be able to visit her on Thursday. She's in a hospital that is about 1 1/2 hours away so another girlfriend and I are going to go in. Hopefully we will be allowed in to see her.

Over the weekend I also finished three layouts and a couple of cards. All of them are On line classes from Paper Doll .The first two are from the July No Scraps class where you get to complete two layouts and two cards and have no scraps left over. The first one I used a couple of old photos that I have always loved of Neil and I with Madeleine. She was such a cuddly, playful baby a pure delight.

The second layout is from when Madeleine and I went up to QLD in July. I just sat on the beach and watched as she played in the surf and had fun.
















These are the two cards made from the left overs:-


The final share is from the stamping on transparency class. It's such a cool layout with the circle frame and window. The photo is from a couple of years ago as we were heading off to see the The Lion King.









Well that's enough for today, I must dash I'm teaching at Paperdoll this morning. I'm teaching Wendy's KISS class. The computer technician is coming this morning to try and fix the shop computer and she needs to be available for him. I hope the girls in her class don't mind to much that they're getting me, instead of Wendy.Yesterday when Wendy arrived for work the shop computer wouldn't boot up, which meant no retail manager DOH!!!
So here's hoping he can fix the problem straight away.
Have a great day.
Cheers
Leeanne x

6 comments:

connie said...

Loving your layouts as alwasy Leeanne!!....

Love Connie...xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeanne that is a little bit of good news about your friend being with it to atleast have conversations with her Hubby and Kids. Keep your chin up. Look forward to catching up.
Love Deb Ross

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are just so so cute!! And the look really comfy. Might have to get me some!!!

xoxox
W

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeanne, LOVE your shoes, so cute, I need some. I also love your layouts as always especially the stamping on transparency one, that's absolutely gorgeous, I would like to learn how to do that. Take Care Jen.

Anonymous said...

Hi leeanne,
What a beautiful spring photo, and I absolutely love the red shoes (but who wouldn't love red shoes, right?)
Aim x

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeanne,

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you properly last night, I was having trouble concentrating with all the fighting my children/husband were doing in the other room. I wish you all the best at your new/old job. You will be very much missed at coffee mornings.