Saturday 4 August 2007

Finally

Scrapbooked that is. Yesterday I booked into another of Kim Archer's on line classes, which inspired me to start and complete the last class of hers which I hadn't got around to doing. I love Kim's designs and there is usually some little technique that i haven't done before. This time there was two - the painted frame and the flower cut into 8. Hers designs are fresh and funky and always inspiring. So here are my takes on the class. Both layouts were just using up scraps that you have. I'm really happy with them both. If you haven't tried one of Kim's classes head over to her website and have a look. The new classroom setup is fantastic and really easy to use. If you book in and can't make it you log in and do the class when you can. The other thing I like about on line classes is that you can do them at you own pace and don't have to try and keep up with everyone else.


As I mentioned in my last post Wayne from Dirty Paws Mobile dog wash came around yesterday and gave both Holly and Kelsey the treatment. He was really great with them and they both seemed happier after their grooming. Here is a before and after shot of Holly. Holly wasn't participating in the after shot so I'm not really sure if she likes her new haircut now. It is severe but it grows quickly. I actually think she looks better than the photo would indicate. Anyway you be the judge. You wouldn't know it was the same dog would you?

I've got one more photo to share, this one is of me I was trying to take a photo of my hair colour after going to the hairdresser on Tuesday. I always have a few of those intense red colour foils put in as well as the blonde ones when I go to the hairdresser. Unfortunately the red only last a couple of weeks as I wash my hair everyday the intensity fades really quickly. Going to the hairdresser has to be one of my all time favourite things to do. At Hairven in Edithvale they give you a neck and shoulder massage before they start (got to Luv that) and then my fav fav thing is the wash and head massage at the basin. If I was rich that would be one of the first things I would do. Hire a full time hairdresser that is. Anyway here's the photo its not great it doesn't really show how vibrant the colour is but it gives you some idea.


Well I better head off, have to get ready to take Madeleine to Piano Lessons and then later to Netball. My plan is to scrapbook again this afternoon so fingers crossed I get a chance.
We are going out to dinner tonight with a friends. Guess where... Yes the Blue Chair in Carrum, it really is just a coincidence that I've been there so often lately. Not that I care as already stated I love the food there and the service is fantastic.
Really looking forward to Monday. I'm going into Crown Plaza with Wendy for classes run through Print Blocks. It's from 9am to 4pm and the classes sound really cool.
  • Making Memories Mini Album and suitcase.
  • Heartflower Layout with Hampton Art Clear stamps, K & Company Hopscotch Girl range and Provo Craft Silent Setter.
  • Thank you & Congratulations cards with Karen Foster (CHA Summer release) Sentiments product range.
  • Mini Gift tin and thanks using the Cuttlebug embossing plates and cutting dies.

One final share before I leave. This is just hot off the press. Madeleine has just brought Holly in to show me the outfit she has just made fore her. It's a crack up, have a look at this very stylish pooch. No wonder the dog has a few image issues. (lol)



Have a wonderful weekend
Cheers
Leeanne x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Hollie is a bit of a Diva myself (gee, I wonder where on earth she could get that from??) but Maddy definetly has a future in Puppy Fashions!!!

Love the Layouts from Kims Classes! I so need to get around to doing one SOON!!

xoxox
Will

wendy treseder said...

omg! Holly looks just fabulous in her new outfit especially now that she is half the dog she used to be.

I love your kim archer layouts too. What a life! Scrapbooking and fine dining!

Looking forward to Monday :)
Wx

Megan said...

Hi Leeanne,

Yes indeed, Holly is looking very swish!

Your layouts from Kim's class look just great - she's a great inspiration isn't she?!

Love the red hair too....and if you think the photo doesn't show the full radiance of it, then it MUST be bright! It looks great!

Megan xx

Anonymous said...

Im so jealous about the print blocks classes, they sound like fun.

Make sure you post what you do ASAP so we can all share.

I'll try to win trivia just for you since you asked so nicely!
Amy

Anonymous said...

wow great dog!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love her can i have her!!!!!! plz!!!!!!!!! love it so much can u ask maddy to make me one?????? i gess u no hoo this is from but if u dont heres a clue i was an elephant in a play called the jungle book and my hobbies include netball and annoying my brother liam form anonymous!!! xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeanne, Holly looks great yes our pupplies like to get dressed up as well. Your layouts look great. I hope you and Wendy have a great day on Monday, will be forward to looking at your layouts.
Deb Ross

connie said...

love Hollie's little outfit.. soo o cute......

love your Kim layouts... have to join up for a class soon i think...lol...

Connie...xxx