Monday 2 July 2007

Lazy Sunday's and Mondays

Well I've had a couple of lazy days, not doing much bit of this and a bit of that. Basically not much at all. I love it when you can have a bit of a sleep in and then just potter around with no pressing matters to attend to. It ended up that I didn't have to cook either Saturday night or Sunday as well, you've gotta love that. I went over to a friends house Saturday afternoon to show her how to thread her new sewing machine and a bit of a catch up and she kindly offered us dinner as well. Now this friend is an excellent cook so I wasn't about to say no. Then Sunday afternoon I got a call from my sister inviting us over for dinner for my nieces 22nd birthday, of course we said yes and to our delight she cooked a roast. Haven't had a roast for a while and it was fabulous. So Happy Birthday Jenny for today.

Another good family friend Stacey Brown is also celebrating a birthday today. Happy 16th Birthday Stacey, we hope you've had a fantastic day.

First day of school holidays and Madeleine went over to a friends house most of the afternoon and has informed me that Alex will be coming to us tomorrow. So I guess that's Tuesday out of the way. I also HAVE to visit Wendy ney MUST visit Wendy tomorrow to check out the new basic grey infusion line. It looks pretty yummy.

Well that's about it for me today, I'll leave you with another Christmas layout I've just completed. It hasn't photographed that well, it's of Madeleine when she was 31/2 and cute as a button and I think you can pretty much tell by the look on her face that having her photo taken was not on the top of her to do list that day. I just wanted to get a cute photo of her to send out with the Christmas cards that year, but it all went pear shaped. Looking at these photos now I just think how adorable and I should have sent these shots out with the cards, but of course at the time I was looking for a smile. which I obviously did not get.

Happy Scrapping

Leeanne x

3 comments:

Vesna said...

Great layout of maddie, doesn't she just look so cute.
Vesna

Anonymous said...

You go Girl, you are really pumping out those layouts, and they are just gorgeous.
So where's dinner tonight?
Love Deb

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's so sweet leeanne, but why did i not get to see it irl yesterday? hehehe
Wx