Tuesday 3 July 2007

Do Yourself a Favour.............


and head down to Paperdoll and pick yourself up some of this. Its the new Infusion range from Basic Grey it's absolutely stunning. When I arrived this afternoon Wendy had already started using the papers on all the layouts for the next 4 in 4, and might I say they looked pretty good. I spent a good couple of hours wasting Wendy's time this afternoon and watching her work (scrapbook). I love watching other people's creative process.
Anyway believe it or not, this is a really short catch up, nothing much to report Madeleine had her girlfriend Alex over most of today and then as Alex left Tijana turned up, who is now staying for dinner (roast). Then Madeleine is heading overto Tj's for a sleepover. Tough life it's good they are just happy hanging out together, it certainly makes the Holidays cheap so far.
Well better head off and put the vegies on.
Cheers for now
Happy Scrapping
Leeannex

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watching others work is fun, but I bet with no Maddy around, there was some scrapping activity last night - am I right?

Don't forget to share...:)
Wx