Saturday 28 July 2007

Tagged

By Christie.....

7 Random Facts - This was actually pretty hard to come up with. I'm obviously even more boring than I thought I was. Anyway this is what I came up with in the end.

1.Friends joke that I never really ever moved out of home. Rather that Mum and Dad moved out on me. Mum and Dad moved houses so Neil and I decided to move in together and take over the rent. So technically people are right Mum and Dad did move out first.

2. I've been married twice. 1st to Rob who I went out with from age 16, we got married when I was 21 and separated when I was 24. Then to Neil of course in 1989.

3. Neil and I meet at work.

4. When Neil and I were travelling in Europe back in 1986, I fell out of a top bunk in a Berlin Hostel and fractured my elbow. OUCH!!! This cut my trip short by about 3months. I was plastered from the top of my arm down to my hand (including my hand), and couldn't do anything for myself which makes it hard when you're pack packing.

5. I worked for Social Security (Centrelink) for 21 years before having Madeleine.

6. I love lollies (especially Allens Party mix) or homebrand sour worms.

7. When I clean the house I love to play either of 2 cd's very loudly. 1st is the Falling Joys (locket) 2nd is Billy Idols greatest hits.

O.K. that's it for me today. I'm supposed to tag 7 other people but I think most I know have already been tagged. So if there's anyone out there who wants to complete 7 random facts about themselves. I tag YOU.

Cheers

Leeanne x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BILLY IDOL????? And no I am NOT LOL at this one!!! :) ;) XXX