Saturday 29 November 2008

Blog Award and Pencil Line Sketch #112

Look what I won. I was very excited to see that the lovely Evelien had nominated my blog fopr a Kreativ Blogger award, Thank you Evelien I was thrilled. Evelien is from Beligum and her work is so lovely, she has just been accepted as a DT member for Creatively Yours. Well done Evelien that's fantastic news for you & well deserved.













Here are the rules:-

The rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award
3. Nominate 5 blogs for the award.

1. Wendy Treseder
2. Cherie
3. Cecilie
4. Kerry
5. Sheree

I love seeing all these ladies gorgeous work and just reading what they've been up to. Thanks for sharing girls.

Next is this weeks Pencil Line sketch. When I first saw sketch 112 I wasn't sure I would do it,however I love how this turned out and the earthy colours, work well. These are some of Madeleine's new clothes she picked up the other week. New Jeans, New top and New scarf, she has developed a really good fashion sense and an eye for putting things together.

STYLISH:




















Our neighbours of 22 years are having their goodbye party tonight, so I better head off and make the dip I'm taking in and also think about dinner.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

Leeanne xxx

5 comments:

kerry said...

Hi Leeanne thanks so much for the award.I will put it up un my next blog post.Great layout too take care Kerry xx

Evelien said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evelien said...

Hello Leeanne, you know that I love your work!!! That's why I give you this award.
Cheers,
Evelien.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the nomination Leeanne :):) I'm honoured. Especially after seeing your scrapbooking IRL on Saturday night. Your LO's are totally awesome! You are amazing and your LO's are always inspiring.

Wxx

Cherie said...

Thanks for the award Leeanne x

Great layout...very stylish...LOL

Hope you had fun at the party...

Have a great week
Cherie xx