Tuesday 2 December 2008

CCG # 98

Last weeks colour theme was - moccasin - cool copper - dewy green/blue - bistre (aka chocolate). Certainly not colours I would normally think to put together, however once I started collecting it all started to come together. If you want to check out the website click here.

I decided this layout would be 8 1/2 x 11 and I would go down the keep it simple path. I'm always inspired by Belinda Venables work and love how amazing her work is. This week I used more photos of my gorgeous great niece Charlie from back in July when we visited her on the Gold Coast.

Bathtime Fun: PP: Sassfrass Lass, Scenic Route, Autumn leaves & Basic Grey- Alpha: American Craft and MM, Accents: American Craft felt flower, Junkitz brad, 7gypsies sticker and Scenic route journalling sticker, machine stitching.



















5 more sleeps until the Twilight preview. Both Madeleine and I are excited by that, her friend Alex is coming along and my friends Lynne and Wendy and also my sister and her two girls. After that it will be under 10 days until create 08 with Heidi Swapp. Then of course after that under 10 sleeps until the big one Christmas.Phew!!! so much excitement, I don't know whether I'll make it through. Seriously where has this year gone????

Madeleine officially finished Year 7 today and is now on holidays, although she still has to go over the next 2 days for Band practice. Presentation night is on Thursday evening and the band is playing, so they are having two days of practise, much to her disgust. (hehe)

Cheers for now

Leeanne xxx

7 comments:

Jane said...

have to say that colour combo scares me, but you have done a GORGEOUS job with it - love it :)

Karen said...

Interesting colour combo but it certainly works with the bath shots. Emi is now a Twilight fan too so looks like a movie trip.

Sheree said...

Not a colour combo I would've thought of either but you've made it look so totally cute!!! Love it!

Sheree xx

Belinda Venables said...

You're too sweet - thankyou!

LOVE your layout. Those pictures are the sweetest!

xx

Anonymous said...

A week since you updated??? Tisk Tisk!!!

Loving going through all your recent layouts though, very jealous of your on going mojo! How cute is Charlie looking these days!!!

Can't wait to see you Tuesday, and next week! And I've updated my blog, just for you!

xoxo
W

Leanne said...

Looks great Leanne, you have done an awesome job

Leanne :) xx

Evelien said...

great layout!!! love it:-)
Happy Holidays,
Evelien.