Thursday 13 November 2008

Pencil Line Sketch #110

This weeks sketch is by the very talented Cecile Lundstad. I really enjoyed working with this one, and I really love this photo of Madeleine and her friends Alex and Laura I took the photo last weekend, at Alex's 13th birthday come dressed as a Villain party. Aren't they gorgeous???? Heaven help us (parents) in a few years.


Products Used: PP: AC metropolitan range Alpha: AC Thickers and EK success Rubons: KI Love Elsie range (roxy), Ribons: Ribbons Galore, Brads (unknown), Kaiser Bling, Round Epoxy flower: KI Love Elsie, Machine Stitching and red and blue Bazzill cardstock. Flowers handcut from AC pp.

Trouble:


















Not a lot has happened so far this week. I have been at home studying MYOB for the past few days, getting ready for my day trip to Sydney next week. I didn't want to look like a complete tool, when I visited the finance department. I'm certainly no Accountant nor even a book keeper, but at least now I have more of an understanding of the terms used, and the workings of the software.

Madeleine's Tuesday night netball team won their way into the Grand Final this week, under extremly hot and stuffy conditions at the indoor centre. I couldn't be there but Neil tells me that they all played a fantastic game.

It's still hot here in Melbourne so Madeleine has gone to Alex's place for a swim, they've recently put in an inground pool, so I guess that's where Madeleine will be most of the summer.

Oh I almost forgot if you haven't already booked into Kim Archers Xmas Extravaganza you really should. It opened yesterday and there will be a project a day for a fortnight unveiled. The first two are very very cute and great gift ideas. Check it out Here it's not to late to book in.

Now I better be off and start preparing dinner.

Bye for now

Cheers

Leeannexxx

5 comments:

Cherie said...

LOVE the layout Leeanne...love PP and all the stitching!!!

Well done to Madeleine's team for winning netball, I know all about stuffy stadiums, I have been playing summer badminton and boy some mornings it has been very hot and stuffy...I am playing this morning so I am hoping after the rain and storms last night that the stadium will be a bit cooler...

good luck next week in Sydney

Cherie xx

PS not long till CREATE08 !!!

Evelien said...

Beautiful layout Leeanne, you rock girl!!!

Sheree said...

A very cool layout Leeanne! Great pic!

Wow you guys have been so busy! (Just been catching up on your last couple of posts.) Hope you're having a great weekend!

Sheree xx

Cecilie said...

Great take on the sketch! I love it! :) Wish you a wonderful week!

Lyndal said...

Many thanks for taking the time to stop by Leeanne. Gorgeous layout :)