Friday 21 November 2008

Pencil Lines Sketch 111

This weeks sketch was provided by the talented Sarah Jane Dowsett aka Scrappyfairy. I really enjoyed working with this sketch and as soon as I saw it, I thought of this photo which I only I took last weekend when Madeleine and I spent the day shopping. Most of the bags contain clothes that she won't see again until Christmas Day, much to her dismay (hehe). She certainly does like to shop and who wouldn't on someone elses money.


Born to shop: PP: SR; Alpha: Ki Memories & American Craft; Journalling strip and spot Elle's studio, Damask embellishment; Therese Collins: Versa Ink, Ribbon & Lace, assorted buttons and Kaiser bling.























Cheers have a great weekend everyone I'm off now to finish this weeks Colour Combo Challenge. I love the colours this week.

Leeanne xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!

Great photo too. I think Chels would kill me if I dared to bring out the camera at the shopping centre. lol
Wx

Evelien said...

Hello Leeanne, just look at my blog, I'm giving you the creative award.
Cheers, Evelien

Sheree said...

Love this one too Leeanne! It must have been agonising for her to hand over all those bags of goodies! I bet she's counting down the Christmas now!

Sheree xx