Monday 24 November 2008

Working 9 till 5

Well at least for yesterday anyway. Yesterday was the launch of CHOICE Switch. What a day.... it was hectic, it was stressful, it was tiring and it was Fantastic. Fantastic to get such a big response so quickly,the phones were running hot all day. CHOICE had spots on Today, Skye News and 3aw here in Melbourne and people were immediately checking out the website. Months of planning finally came to fruition yesterday and it was so rewarding to see people's positive reaction to it.


Not a huge amount happened on the weekend, Madeleine's netball team sadly did not make the Grand Final, so that's it for Saturday netball this year. Her Tuesday night team is playing in the Grand Final tonight, so fingers crossed for that one.

I did mange to complete this weeks colour combo challenge #97. I really liked this weeks colours, so that makes it much easier to work with. I apologise for the picture of the layout it looks a little crooked but everything is actually straight, I just couldn't seem to get a good photo.



Enjoy Life: PP October Afternoon, Bazzill cardstock, heidi Swapp book plate, brads, fancy pants crochet flower, prima flowers, kaiser bling, Alpha: Heidi Swapp, reminisce and carol lees creations.






















Well that's it for the moment thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

Leeanne xxx

3 comments:

Sheree said...

I did see the bit about Choice on Today - sounded great!

Love how you've used the colour combo in this layout Leeanne! Gorgeous!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Sheree xx

Unknown said...

Love all the blues in your LO !

I don't drop in as much as I used to, sorry, but I do visit :)

*hug*

Anonymous said...

I'm disgusted that you couldn't manage to get a single line on that layout straight! Shame on you. (do I need to say just kidding? seriously it's a very cute page.)
Wx