Tuesday 24 June 2008

RAK & a Happy Birthday ...................

to my BLOG that is. Twelve months and 72 posts later.

I didn't really think I would keep it up when I started, I've never been a diary keeper (well not for long anyway) and of course there are some months where I have barely blogged.

So many things have happened over the past year, good and bad and it's great to have it all documented. A reference or witness, if you like to my life.

To celebrate I've decided to have an RAK, to say thanks to those who come and read my ramblings. I had such fun gathering all the bits and pieces last night, there is over 50 goodies in the pack. So if you would like to have them just leave me a comment and I will draw the winner next Tuesday.

(edited to add: To those of you who I know are regular readers, but don't usually leave messages PLEASE don't feel shy, embarrassed or awkward about leaving a comment. This is for you too. As they say in the classics “You’ve got to be in it to WIN it!!:)))))))




Cheers



Leeanne x

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne
Isn’t greed a wonderful thing. As you know I tend to be a silent reader. Is that a lurker or a storker? I can’t remember. Anyway greed has bought me out into the light of day, exposed for all to see.
Looking forward to catching up.

Love Kim XOX

Anonymous said...

Cute pack!! Congrats on your birthday blog!

I had so much fun going back over my blog that first year (remember my Elsie class in Syd!!

We really much catch up and do some thing productive soon!!

: )

Unknown said...

Leeanne you are too generous and kind.

helen karanfilovski said...

YAY, Leeanne!!
Congrats on the birthday... here's to many, many more years...
I hope you are having an awesome week!!!
Helenxxx

Ros said...

I'm one of those terrible lurkers you know!!! Congrats on the blog birthday. Nice blog candy too.

Julie said...

Birthday's all round !! Happy Birthday to your blog .... and a big tennager Happy BirthdaY to Madelaine!!

Sheree said...

Happy Blog Birthday to you Leeanne!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Sheree xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne,

Now that I am unable to eat my dinner as I am so full from lunch I have more time to stork my favourite blogs, love your Rak.
Bye for now
Debbie

Jolene Pienaar said...

wow, congrats on your first year, here is to many more :)

Karen said...

Happy Birthday blog!!

I felt the same about mine too when I started it, but it is a good way to record the good and not so good around us.

Hope to catch up soon,

Karen x

Anonymous said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

Congratulations Leeanne. It took a lot of convincing. I remember you thought you wouldn't have anything to say on your blog! ROFLOL!!!
Wxx

Anonymous said...

If I leave TWO comments . . . do I get TWO chances to win???

Just joking!!! hehehehe

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Borthday to you,
Happy Borthday dear Bloooooog.......
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Love it!
AIm xx

Neacie said...

Hi Leanne
Here I am another silent reader but you told me to post so I did
Happy Bithday Blog
Catch up soon
Denise

Cherie said...

Hi Leanne,
72 post in 12 months is a great effort.

"happy birthday blog"

Have agreat week,
Cherie xx

connie said...

please pick me...
need some sunshine in my life!!!