Wednesday 11 June 2008

More Inspiration.....+ weekend roundup

Inspired again by Helen over the weekend, if you head over to Anna's Craft Cupboard you'll find Free, step by step instructions for this really cool layout designed by Helen.

Here's Helen's layout, gorgeous isn't it? Love her Style and her little boy is such a cutie.





















This is my version of it, using blues and greens.





















.......................................................................
Last Sunday we headed out for Indian in Patterson Lakes with friends, I have to tell you my body was saying ENOUGH after that. The food was absolutely fantastic but after 3 meals out in 2 days I had my share.
..........................................................................


Monday was a fairly lazy day and late afternoon the three of us headed off to see Indiana Jones. I thought it was really good, possibly not as good as the old ones, but still really good. Lots of laughs and chases etc...

..........................................................................


Madeleine has a curriculum day this Friday, but as luck would have it, she's home sick with a really nasty cough and very wheezy. You know the kind of cough that keep on going and sound
like she's swallowed a foghorn. Poor thing really has had a bad time of it of late.

........................................................................

This week I also signed up for another series of classes over at Kim Archers workshops at home site. This series is called Whats in the Box???? So far 4 boxes have been opened and each of them has a different item to make. I can't tell you their secrets yet, but so far they have all been super cute. It's not to late to sign up to see for yourself Whats in the Box.
.........................................................

Well I think that's about it for today


Happy Scrapping everyone.:0)

Cheers

Leeanne x

4 comments:

helen karanfilovski said...

Good morning Leeanne:))
LOVE your layout.... I am just loving your work... it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!
I am SO sorry to have heard Madeleine has been unwell - sending get well vibes your way:)))))))
And hasn't the workshop been great? I have enjoyed seeing so many yummy projects.....
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.....
Take care - Helenxxxxx

Anonymous said...

loved seeing you (although only briefly) on Friday.
That layout is soo cool, must go visit Helen's site for the instructions.
Wx

Anonymous said...

That layout is cool!!! I'll have to check out those instructions too!

Poor Maddy being sick again! Tell her we send our best get well soon wishes!

Deb Ross said...

Hi Leeanne,

Love the layout, I am back in the land of blog, so I will be back checking out the gos.

Deb