Sunday 23 September 2007

Getting better all the time

I am pleased to say I am feeling much better today, thank goodness. Still feel tight in the chest and have a nasty cough but by and by I feeling so much better. To celebrate I took Madeleine off for a little retail therapy and then to see Hairspray. Lots of colour and movement, and songs from start to finish, a really fun movie. John Travolta makes one ugly women.

..................................................................

Well tomorrow is it for me. I am officially off training and out in the real world. I'm looking forward to getting started and also to being on my part time hours. I suppose I'm a little bit nervous, as three of the days I have had off were the days I should have been doing the on the job training. Although I'm sure they won't let me loose on any unsuspecting customers on my own tomorrow........hopefully.

...........................................................................

Anyone else out there watching Idol this year, I'm actually enjoying it more this year, there are some really talented people on it this year. Madeleine's fav Matt Corby got the first touchdown for the year tonight. A pretty boy with talent, I'll be very surprised if he doesn't win. My fav is the oldest contestant Mark who really knows how to rock it out and perform. Anybody with me, if your watching who's your favourite. Madeleine wants to got into Fed Sq on Wednesday to see them perform live. I'm sure there will be nobody else there (lol)

.........................................................................


Well it's going to be a short and sweet post tonight because of the dreaded lurgy I haven't done much to talk about this past week. Looking forward to having more time to be creative again, I haven't done any scrapbooking for the past 3 weeks.

cheers


Leeanne x

9 comments:

Karen said...

Glad to hear you are recovering - you have had a nasty dose of it.
I like Mark on Idol too - must be the rock chick in me! Most did a pretty terrible job of disco.

Anonymous said...

I',m really enjoying Idol as well this year. I thought last night was awesome, some really great performances. I haven't really got a favourite yet, I like quite a few of them, whereas in previous years I've always had a favourite from the start.
Hope you're feeling better. :)

wendy treseder said...

3 weeks without scrapbooking! You really have been unwell!
Not getting into Idol this year because I'm watching Kath and Kim instead, but I did see the wrap up last night and I agree with you about Mat he is the stand out vocally.
Good luck at work today, I'm glad to read you're feeling much better :)

Vesna said...

Hi Leeanne,

I am glad that you are feeling better.
I can't wait to see some LO's on your blog. I miss seeing your beatiful pages.

Vesna
x

Anonymous said...

Hey Leeanne,
Glad to hear that you are feeling much better.
Love Deb Ross

Megan said...

Hi Leanne,

Good to hear you are recovering - and I am sure they don't think you're a lemon employee!! You can't help when you get sick :-(

Hoping the week ahead is good to you,
Megan xx

Julie said...

Pleased to hear you are on the mend Leeanne.
I am with you for Aust Idol ...
i think Mark is really talented but not sure if he can win cause most that vote are young teeny boppers !!

Jody White said...

Hi Leeanne

Glad to hear that you are on the mend.

I'm enjoying Idol, I'm with Madeleine Matt is my favorite too. He puts his all into every performance. I also think the little girl has got a great voice,(can't remember her name ATM) but not sure if the public are gonna keep her in. Shame really because I enjoy listening to her.

Take care Jody

Anonymous said...

Hi Luv, no I didn't make those gorgeous cupcakes! My sister made them, clever huh? I really did so little! Anyway so glad you're feeling better, and I agree John Travolta makes one hell of an UGLY woman, which is ironic as I think he is gorgeous (as a man)lol...okay I'm off to post on my blog now which has been a bit neglected. Love to ya jenxxoo