Monday 1 September 2008

A Creative Weekend

It's amazing what you can achieve when you have a quiet weekend. Besides taking Madeleine to Youth on Friday night and then Netball on Saturday, we had a lovely quiet time with no other commitments. Don't get me wrong I love to go out, but on the rare occasions when we don't have anything planned it's soooooo nice to kick back and relax.

Because of the above, I was inspired to Scrap and managed to achieve 4 layouts and 2 cards. Nothing like some new patterned paper and new photos to get you going. For 3 of the 4 layouts I used the new basic grey Ambrosia line. The 12 x 12 layout shows photos from last Thursday night when some girlfriends got together to celebrate 2 of the girls 50th Birthday. It was such a fun night... so many laughs. The third snow layout I used older Scenic Route Grafton paper and Summer rage and a tiny piece of new October afternoon.

1: Snow Fun























2: Going Going GONE






















3: Winters Playground























4: Celebrate 50







































Thank you to everyone who has asked about Madeleine she is so much better this week except for a bit of a cough she's well again... and went back to school last Thursday. Lets hope that is it for her she has not had a good year.
That's it for me today, take care everyone and enjoy the week.
Cheers
Leeanne x

7 comments:

Karen said...

You have had a very creative weekend - I love all the layouts and cards - it is nice to have that break between all the running around

Sheree said...

Oooo loving those layouts (and cards) Leeanne! Awesome photos and the new BG looks so great! Might have to get my hands on some.... not that I need any more patterned papers! LOL!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Sheree xx

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Leeanne - THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU...my images are now enlarging! Yipeee!! Thanks again. :D

I used the 'none' option and it worked...yay for you...I owe you! hehe

Belinda
xx

Anonymous said...

Wow - when you get your mojo, you really get going! All those projects look fantastic and I can't wait to see them irl.
Wx

Vesna said...

Love it all Leeanne.....

Vesna
x

helen karanfilovski said...

I love those laid back weekends - like you tho, I do enjoy going out on the W/E's... and you got a lot of beautiful LO's done and some cards!!!! top stuff!! and I am so glad you figured out how to enlarge photos on blogger - why can't blogger just put it in plain english somewhere... great to hear Madeleine is better... have a great weekend.....

Deb Ross said...

Hi Leeanne,

Well after your prompting I have had a blog stalk.
Love the layouts, they are great, I would like to see some Cuttlebug now (lol)
Love Deb xxx