Wednesday 10 September 2008

Layout share and blog award

Not much has happened since Saturday although I am pleased to say the gastric bug seemed to only last 48hours thank goodness.

I forgot to take any photos on Fathers day...(bad scrapper) Oh well there's always next year. Madeleine got up and made Neil bacon, eggs, sausages, mushies and baked beans on toast. That's what I call a BIG Breakie. Then later in the day made very yummy scones to take around to Neil's folks place for afternoon T. She seems to be taking a bit more interest in cooking lately which is nice and she's quite good at it to boot.

I have managed to complete 3 more layouts over the weekend this time all 12 x12. 2 using new scenic route pp I picked up last week at Debling in Design and the 3rd using a bit more of the Euphoria range from BG.

1.Super Charlie:- Scenic Route Sonoma pp ; Alpha: Lil Davis and BG alpha stickers, Bookplate Heidi swapp, Heidi Swapp Mirror bird and flower.






















2.Right Now:- PP Scenic Route Sonoma; Alpha - Thickers, Ek Success and Karen foster, Heidi Swapp book plate; MM crystal brads, prima flower, Ribbons from Fiona Carter























3. Stick Insect- This photo of Madeleine was taken back in 2004 when we went to the Grampians during the Sept school Holidays. She's grown up alot hasn't she?
PP:BG Euphoria, BG Euphoria stickers, Kaiser bling, Jenny Bowling journalling tag; Alpha - BG, buttons



































The very talented Wendy T has very kindly nominated my Blog for an award. Thanks Wendy I really appreciate it.

The rules for the award are -
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.
So I am nominating these gals (whose blogs I stalk on a regular basis) for the award too:

1. Helen Karanfilovski:- I've only got to know Helen's work this year and I am blown away by her talent. Her work is always stunning, fresh and funky.

2. Sheree:- What a truly talented scrapbooker she does the most beautiful work.

3. Cherie:- Cherie and I have a few things in common and I love reading her blog and catching up with her families antics. Looking forward to catching up IRL at create 08 in Melbourne

4. Jane: I love Jane's work it's always lovely and she even manages to do LO's of herself. Always impressed when girls scrap about themselves. Something I need to do more of.

5. Julie C:- I've been stalking Julies blog for a while now and her work is fantastic.

6. Janelle Wind:- This lady is not only an amazing scrapbooker but her needle work is to die for.

7. Kim Archer :- Kim has been inspiring me with her work and her absolutely amazing online classes since I started scrapbooking a few years ago.

Ok That's it for me today.

cheers

Leeanne x

6 comments:

Cherie said...

Thanks Leeanne you are to kind xx
And yes, can't wait to catch up in real life at CREATE08...woohoo

Graet layouts and I am glad you are feeling better....gastro....yuck!!!

Chat soon
Cherie xx

Sheree said...

Awwww... thank you so much Leeanne! You're a sweetie! You know I love stalking your blog too...LOL! Love those fantastic new layouts of yours... the Sonoma papers look gorgeous... gotta get me some of those... and great pics too!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Sheree xx

helen karanfilovski said...

Oh WOW, look at Madeleine - she has grown up SOOO fast!! Where does the time go? Thank you kindly for the award Leeanne - that's so lovely of you:) And you and Cherie are so lucky to meet up IRL... I bet you are both counting down the days!!! Take care and I hope you are having a lovely week:)

wendy treseder said...

Glad you're better.

Hey I think I saw you all in the car on Fathers Day, but didn't wave in time (doh!)?

Love your new LO's. Isn't it lovely to be back in scrapland!
I can't get over how much Maddy has changed in just four short years. wow!

Jane said...

Thanks so much Leeanne :). I always love coming to look at your work - fantastic LO's again.

I have to be honest and say I'm a little glad that I'm not the only one who didn't take photos on Fathers Day - ooooppppssss!!!

Karen said...

I don't think I've ever taken a photo on Father's day - very bad scrapper.
Great layouts - Maddy has grown up just a bit!