Saturday 6 September 2008

A Quiet Week

Another quiet week and weekend so this should be sort and sweet.

. Tuesday night Madeleine had her first game of netball with a new team and they thrashed the other team 52 - 2.

. Wednesday Lynne and I went to see Mama Mia!! there was 4 of us in the cinema. Lynne hadn't seen it before and for me it will be one of those movies that I will watch again and again. Just pure unadultered fluff and lots of fun.

. Thursday I taught my third class at Debling in Design, had a fun night with the girls and spent my wages on the new Scenic Route collection.

. Friday night Madeleine had her hair cut and then coloured for the first time. Well it's only a semi and it's more or less the same colour as her hair. They call it a gloss so it really just makes her hair look shiny.

. Today (saturday) I have spent most of the day in bed recovering from the night before. Seemed to have picked up some kind of gastric bug so have been feeling like the proverbial since 3am when it all started.

Finally here are a couple more layouts I've completed this week. First one is of my great neice Charlie taken when we were up in QLD in July and the second is an old photoof Madeleine taken at Logan's beach in Warrnambool (VIC). The southern white whales come every year with their calves. It's amazing to watch them frolic out in the water just beyond the breakers. I love this photo of Madeleine and it's been on my to do list for a few years. Finally scrapped it the other night.

Love this face: PP: Basic Grey Eva border stickers; Alpha BG Eva ; Journalling spots- Elle's studio & Jenny bowlin. Fancy Pants felt.


















Whale Watching:- PP: scenic route, Heidi Swapp tape, Journalling spot: Scenic route, Alpha: Thickers and Heidi Swapp.






















Well I think I might head off to bed again.
Happy Father's day to all the dads out there, I hope everyone has a lovley day.

Cheers

Leeanne xxx

6 comments:

Sheree said...

Hi Leeanne! I really hope you're feeling a lot better today. There are so many bugs going around at the moment!

Love the layouts.. esp love that beach pic! Gorgeous!

Sheree xx

Vesna said...

Congrats to Maddi on the win.

The whale watching Lo has to be my fave out of the 2.

Hope you feel better soon.

Vesna
x

Karen said...

Love that whale watching one - fab photo of Maddy.
Hope you are feeling better - so many are getting sick atm

Take care

Karen x

W said...

Ugh, sick sucks. Been there last week too.

Layouts are very cool, Miss Charlie is too Cute!!

Cherie said...

Oh Leanne you por thing I hope you are feeling better...nothing worse than gastro!!!
Love the layouts...I too love the beach pic...
I went to Mamma Mia last Tuesday night and loved it too and could watch it over and over again....BUT Pierce Brosnan should NEVER EVER EVER SING AGAIN!!!! you could not help but laugh at him as it was just so BAD!!!
Great girly movie not quite as good as the stage show but very good
Have a great week
Cherie xx

wendy treseder said...

Hey there you!

These LO's are even more delish irl. So much to look at.

I've just tagged you:
http://boutiquebabe.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/09/needle-felting.html