Thursday 11 October 2007

I *heart* Wednesdays

Yes that's right my new favourite day of the week. Wednesday of course is my day off. This week it was coffee first thing with some of the mums from school. Then it was off to Frankston for a bit of retail therapy. From there it was off to lunch with Wendy, I picked up some sushi for lunch and headed over to the shop. I have to get my fix of the shop when I can, I really miss being there.


Then in the afternoon another girlfriend turned up for a chat and then her, and her family ended up staying for dinner and a few drinks. So that took until about 10pm, so as you can see a very social day. Just the way I like them.

I also have a couple of layouts to share. I have been going to re photograph them but just haven't got around to it. They are the layouts from Wendy's No Scraps online class. I really love these layouts. What amazes me is how Wendy can plan these down to the last scrap of paper, I am so not a planner, so I find it a real spin out that she can plan so thoroughly. Anyway here they are forgive the colour in the double Lo I just couldn't photograph it properly.






Other than that the only other thing I've done is work of course. Looking forward to the weekend and I'm planning on a bit more scrapbooking (hopefully).
Have a great weekend everyone.
Cheers
Leeanne x

1 comment:

wendy treseder said...

I love, love, love your layouts Leeanne! The colour combos are just gorgeous. I love the way you interpret the class and I'm not so perfect at planning, there was a little mistake on the cutting patterns this time. I'm just lucky you girls are clever enough to work it out.
Have a great week. I loved catching up with you on Wednesday too. I miss having you here.
Wx