Monday 25 June 2007

Happy Mail......Yippee!!!!!!!!!!

Look what just got delivered. I'm so excited, I thought the layout was fantastic in the photo but IRl it's absolutely divine. I was lucky enough to win a RAK on Julie Love's Blog a few weeks ago. Julie is one of my fav scrappers I love her style her designs are beautiful. Anyway I sent off a few or maybe several photos to Julie via email and this is the one she chose. Its one of the series of photos I took of Madeleine and TJ at the end of last month. Pretty cute hey! This is the photo Julie sent to me after she had completed it but since then she has added a couple of elements; like an extra flower on the right hand side and some extra hand stitching in a few places. Thanks Julie it is so beautiful I'm very lucky.

In other news I headed down to spotlight they had a 20% off sale today. Howeverthat's not why I went down there. I was in search of some velvet ribbon to go onto a christmas layout I'm doing. (christmas I hear you say... at this time of the year) well when inspiration strikes you have to go with it. Anyhoo I headed to Paperdoll with a latte for Wendy after that; and guess what she had the perfect velvet ribbon there from american crafts. I'll share when i've finished. So I will be working at Shop all day tomorrow for Wendy so she can stay at home and get some of her bookwork completed. In other shop news Wendy and I have finished designing three new scraptech classes for Paperdoll. They look fantastic pop into the shop to have a look we have them in 12x12 and 8 1/2 x 11 format. Boy and girl versions and also Kim Campbell has just finished her version of the attachment class it looks fantastic. Here's a sample of the three classes. Check out the Paperdoll class Blog for times and dates.

Scraptech Shape


Scraptech Attachments

Scraptech Texture


mmmmm think I'm going to have to work out how putting photos in actually works. Because as I type the new post, how it looks on my screen and then how it looks when I publish the post looks totally different.
HaPPY sCRAPPING
Leeannex

12 comments:

connie said...

welcome to blog land Leanne!!!..
gald to see you have finally jumped on the blog train..WOOOHOOOO...lol

i will be stalking you from now on.. love your work!!

Connie....xxx

Anonymous said...

hi there leanne. Thought I had better leave the comment rather than just stalk you. Love your layouts they look great. no problems with the display as far as I can see anyway. Congratulations your blog, look forward to visiting regularly.

Anonymous said...

I think I need to get a spell check online.

Leeanne O'C said...

Thanks girls for leaving me a comment. I have been responding via email to your comments and have just discovered I can't send a response to you through this as blogger doesn't give me your email addresses. See you at the shop.
cheers
Leeannex

welcome to my world said...

welcome welcome welcome
love christie

Anonymous said...

Yah! Someone else to stalk. Congratulations Leanne on being brave enough to start blogging (I have a long way to go). I haven't even read it yet, but it looks great. I know it will become essential reading. Soon other 'famous' people will be linking to your blog.

Vesna said...

Love your layouts Leeanne. And I will be checking out your blog on a regular basis.

Vesna

Anonymous said...

Hey Leeanne, just to warn you I am a stalker, I look forward to stalking you on a regular basis.

kirsty said...

hi leeanne i love your work i love your blog i will be stalking you now to and i will have to get you to show me how to email back love kirsty xx

wendy treseder said...

Hi Leeanne,

Julies page is FABULOUS! It is so cute irl, you lucky girl.

Your scraptech pages are so good. I loved making my own versions of them too.

You are such a great teacher, all your students tell me how good you are. I actually feel like you set the bar so high for me when I have to fill in for you, it's nerve wracking. :)
Wx

Anonymous said...

Drum Roll Please!!! "Congrats" on your new blog.Yah You...It looks fantastic.I know you will have lots of fun with it.

Now Leeanne,don't faint or fall off your chair...[ha ha!!!] but as you can see i finally managed to leave a comment.Yah Me...[hope you are doing the happy dance,arms waving madly in the air!!]

Give yourself a little pat on the back,for bringing me out of Lurkdom!![is that a word?...]

Big Smiles & hugs

Lynne..xox

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY
Leeanne has a blog now...Leeanne has a blog now...about time girl!!!

I am SO glad that you like the layout I did for you!!! LOVE your layouts.....you are such a clever chookie!!

Have an awesome week

JULIEx