Tuesday 26 June 2007

Flushing Out the Lurkers

Thanks to everyone who has left a comment on my BLOG over the last couple of days, it's really exciting to open my email and have mail advising me that people had left a comment. Unfortunately with Blogger I can't reply via email to people. I merrily went along yesterday making witty little replies to people; sent them off only for them to bounce and come back. :( If anyone knows a workaround for that could you let me know. It's also nice to see the lurkers come out to say hi to me.. Some of who have NEVER left a reply on anyonesBLOG before, even though they've avidly been stalking blogs for months. YOU know who you are. (he he)

As mentioned yesterday I worked at Paperdoll today, I haven't worked during the day for a few weeks so it was great to catch up with a few of the regulars who popped in throughout the day. Even Wendy popped in for a surprise visit as she had left the all important paperwork behind yesterday DOH!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back tomorrow night to teach the brand new Scraptech attachments class. Its so nice to be teaching new classes making it all fresh and new is not only exciting for the students but especially for the teacher as well. Next week is the last class in the series with the July Scraptech starting 16th July which is a Monday night.

Nothing to share today I still haven't finished the layout I started over the weekend that is my plan for this evening after I clean up after dinner. Greg's coming over for the regular Tuesday night catch up with Neil and a few games of pool. I'm sure most of the talk tonight will be about last Friday nights football match between Richmond and Melbourne reliving the big win (and only win so far this season) of Richmond. GO THE TIGES!!! It was good to hear the theme song after so long.

Happy Scrapping
Cheers

Leeanne x




7 comments:

kirsty said...

hi you are so good your blog is so cool is there any spots in tomorow's class i want to do it!

Jody White said...

Welcome fellow blogger.

That LO by Julie Love is just gorgeous.

Just a warning I'm gonna be blog stalking you now lol.

wendy treseder said...

I just knew you would have updated your blog tonight. hehe

I'm so excited about the new Scraptech classes too and by the sounds of it so are your students.

Happy scrapping tonight, I look forward to seeing your latest creation soon.
Wx

Vesna said...

I'm not a tigers supporter but Jasmine is so I was also glad that they had a win for her.

Can't wait to see your next layout.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to doing the new scraptech class with you tonight.

And for once i'm actually organised.Well almost!!!.


Lynne..xox

Anonymous said...

Testing!! Testing!!!

Leanne I will put my email address in the web page field and we will see if this works for email reply.

DOH!!! It wouldn't let me do it. (URL contains illegal characters) Back to the drawing board.

Anonymous said...

Boy oh boy, you said you would find it hard writing each day WELL DONE your a star. It's amazing when you sit down to write you can't stop.
Love Deb