Wednesday 27 June 2007

Bad News.... Good News



First the bad news.... As you know I started a xmas layout on the weekend and for some reason or other I just haven't been able to finish it. Don't get me wrong it's not a complicated LO just haven't been able to finish it. I walked into my scaproom today and thought self! I believe I have discovered your problem. This is what I was looking at. Absolute KAOS It's hard to be creative when your room looks like this, not to mention the problem of no actual space to scrap on. I was actually looking for something the other day and as often happens I just made a bigger mess and then got sidetracked and left it. So for the last couple of days Its been on my TO Do List.



Here's the GOOD NEWS...This afternoon before I had to head off to Paperdoll to teach I made a start on cleaning up. Its not perfect but at least most things are where they are supposed to be, and I have actual desk space, where I can see my mat. So hopefully I will finish it now. Then I seriously need to sort things out again. As you collect more and more stuff your once satisfactory storage system is left wanting to say the least.

Tonight's class at Paperdoll went really well, there were 7 girls in the class and they all seemed to have a good time. Lots of laughs along the way. A couple of the ladies brought along their cousin who is visiting from S.A. She had never scrapbooked before but did a really great job at keeping up and following all the instructions. It always amazes me when you teach how the same layout can look so different. I just loved what the girls produced tonight, they are all so clever.
In other news poor Madeleine has been unwell most of this week. She has that tummy bug that is going around at the moment, and hasn't actually had anything to eat for the last couple of days. I hate it when she's sick and in pain and there's not a lot I can do for her. She just keeps getting these rolling cramping pains. As long as she picks up by the holidays.
It's been such a bleak and miserable day in Melbourne today. Although its hard to complain about it though, as it hasn't stopped raining and I hear at MT Baw Baw they had around 14inches fall in around 7 hours. Which is probably a bit to much at once but it should reach the catchment area which will be fantastic. Fingers crossed that if there is any flash flooding that noone is hurt or homes lost etc..

I see its Midnight so I better sign off and head to bed. Cheers everyone.

Happy Scrapping.

Leeanne x




5 comments:

welcome to my world said...

hello there lovely lady
see your already addicted to blogging :)
hope to catch up soon for a friday night.
Bye

Anonymous said...

I know what mess is like, there is never enough storage. We bought some storage from the Reject Shop maybe you may need to pay a visit then you can do what I do still complain there is never enough storage. I haven't even unpacked from the weekend away yet and it is not very safe to walk into my room either, the family says taking life in your own hands.
Talk Soon Luv Deb

Anonymous said...

I see you need my 'exceptional' organisational skills. I charge very reasonable consultation fees. LOL!!!!!

connie said...

hay that look slike my scrapping room...lol..
maybe thats why i can scrap... too messy!!!

Connie....xxxx

ps.. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog... thank you....

Anonymous said...

I can soooo relate to the messy work space. It's so hard when life is so busy to keep up the discipline of cleaning up after every project.Especially when all you ever want to do is sit back and admire your latest creation. I usually run out the door and slam it behind me when I'm finished! Unfortunately the mess is always still there, waiting for me the next time I want to scrap. doh!