Friday 30 May 2008

"insert witty title Here"

because I certainly can't think of anything.

I have no new layouts to share I don't even have any photos. May was light on for both I'm afraid.

This post will be yet another ramble of whats been happening over the past couple of weeks.

Wednesday week ago, a couple of girlfriends Andi and Karen arranged dinner at the Thai restaurant in Patterson Lakes for my birthday. (Yes yes I know it's the birthday that keeps on keeping on) and then last Saturday night Neil and I headed over to Brighton to the Silver Leaf restaurant with our friends Judith, Alf and Jenny and Trevor. Note to self, avoid Bay Street Brighton at 7:30pm on a Saturday night. Finding a parking spot is somewhat of a challenge.

This week I have been out with my friend Jan, who was also my Manager from Centrelink. We had dinner at Vincents in Beaumaris. It must be at least 10years since I've been there and it looks a little run down now but still the food was quite nice. Nothing to rave about but certainly nice. It was also good to catch up with Jan one on one.

Sunday we are heading off to Clover Cottage in Berwick for lunch to celebrate Neil's mums 90th birthday. What a milestone and while yes she's slowed down over the years, she is a remarkable women for her age, physically and mentally. Lots of the cousins have been invited, so it will be a bit of a family reunion and loads of fun, and lets not mention the absolutely amazing meal they have there. It's the best...mmmmmmmmm......begining to see a bit of a pattern here...no wonder I can't lose weight we're always out.

Popped in briefly to see Wendy in her new job at Kumfs in Frankston on Thursday. From all accounts her first day went really well. My prediction is she will be the first employee of the month there, and the second and the third and so on. (hehe) She looked like she was really enjoying the job, and she had on the most gorgeous pair of Kumf shoes. Gotta luv working in a shoe shop.

Ok well I think that's about it for now, hopefully i will have at least a Layout to show next time or a photo to share.

Take care

cheers

Leeanne x

1 comment:

helen karanfilovski said...

Hi there Leeanne:))

So lovely to hear what you've been up too!!!
I hope you are having a lovely weekend!!!

Take care - Helenxxx