Wednesday 7 May 2008

M.I.A.

that's me, whooley dooley I've been slack with the Blog thing. No excuses just haven't got around to it.


sooooooo whats been happening since the 16th April.....................


Long story short.


1. Finished up with Centrelink on 28th April, they were very generous when I left, and gave me these beautiful Tulips along with a $50 gift voucher. I also had two lunches out at the Vietnamese restaurant Yummy.






















2. Had a whole week off and caught up with lots of people:-

a. Monday coffee with Julie F and shopping at Frankston
b. Tuesday coffee with Karen H
c. Wednesday coffee with Sue B.
d. Thursday nothing (house work)
e. Friday coffee with all the mums from School and then lunch at the Blue Chair with Lynne.



I also managed 4 layouts but I haven't taken photos yet.



3a. Last weekend my girlfriend Phylliss had free tickets to an advanced screening of Mrs Pettigrews day out up at Southland on Saturday afternoon. The movie is very good and really funny, if you get a chance to see it... Do.


b. The move with Phylliss was kind of a last minute thing and I had already told Madeleine I would take her to the movies that day, so never one to break a promise I took her and her friend Laura along with Laura's two sisters to see Made of Honour in the evening. If you like Chick flicks and also like McDreamy its a must see.



Last weekend was also picture to page but unfortunately I didn't get over there. Saturday was busy with Netball and the Movies obviously, and then Sunday we were going out to lunch but that got cancelled and then Neil's friend Mark and his fiancee Jasmine dropped over in the afternoon. Which was very nice and we ended up having devonshire tea. mmmmm......... I wanted to get over to PTP to see Wendy but alas it wasn't to be.



Monday I started work at Uswitch and so far so good. John is very easy to work for , but boy oh boy I believe I am going to be very very busy once this all starts up in full swing. But that's a good thing.



Today (Wednesday) I've been off and had my hair cut and coloured, as you all know this is one of my all time fav things to do. Love it.


well that's all for now

cheers

Leeanne x

2 comments:

helen karanfilovski said...

Hi Leeanne,
I can't wait to see your layouts!!
And I am happy to hear you like your new job!!
Great stuff....
Lovely flowers too..
Take care Helenxx

Anonymous said...

Yay for you Leeanne. Happy uswitch is working out well for you.

Hope you post pics of your LO's soon. Don't keep us in suspension too long! hehe
Wx