Tuesday 8 July 2008

We're all going on a Winter Holiday

Well 2 out of 3 of us are going to QLD tomorrow whoo hoo!!!!!!
Holly had her stitches out this morning and the plastic collar/bucket removed off her head. She is still not using he leg properly but is getting around really well and is certainly a lot happier than she has been over the the last couple of months.
I actually completed one layout on the weekend using one of the new Heidi papers and a hambly transparency and a few other sundry items. I actually scraplifted it from one of Helen K's lovely layouts. Hers was called "Joy"

Speaking of Helen, she has a new class over at the Home website. The classes are called Fresh Vintage and this is the second in the series so far. I love her use of beautiful laces and trims, coupled with ordinary things like masking tape. Head on over for a sneek peek & while you're over there check out the other fantastic classes by Kim Archer they are amazing. I'm always blown away by Kim's layouts; there is always something new to learn and the layouts always have that fresh, funky feel to them. I've got one sitting on my desk that I'm not going to finish :(((( before I go away unfortunately.

The other thing I forgot to mention was a couple of weeks ago I taught my first class over at Debling in Design. I had seven girls in the class and all their layouts looked fantastic, we had such a fun evening. Thanks girls for making the night so enjoyable. I'm really looking forward to the next class in a couple of weeks, the girls will be learning the beading technique. A bit of patience needed but well worth the effort.

Ok that's it for me, I better head off to bed. I've got an early start tomorrow to get out to the airport.

Take Care Everyone

Cheers

Leeanne x

4 comments:

wendy treseder said...

Love that LO Leeanne. I was thinking of booking into that class of Helen's too and you've just tipped the scales in my favour.
Hope you have a wonderful WARM time on hol's.
Wx

Anonymous said...

Have a great Holiday!!!

Sheree said...

Hope you're having an awesome holiday up here in Qld Leeanne! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you get home!

Your layout is just gorgeous!

Sheree xx
PS. Love your new specs...they look great!

helen karanfilovski said...

Hey Leeanne...
Your layout is very beautiful...
And yay about your class!!
I hope you are having a lovely trip:)
Can't wait to see photos...
Helenxxxxx