Monday 18 February 2008

Layouts 2 Share and Tagged

Well today I finally finished the 3 layouts from Wendy's January No Scraps Class. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really love these classes. If you haven't tried them yet ...what are you waiting for? give them a go, you won't be disappointed. I still have the card to make, No Scraps is really great value at $15 you always get at least 3 layouts and a card or two or three.







































TAGGED:-


I've been tagged by my cheeky friend Wendy
You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

My middle name is Therese... here goes:

THANKFUL..for my health & family
HAPPY…I choose to be happy so I am (well most of the time anyway)
ENJOYS.. the company of good friends
READING.. nothing like getting lost in a good story.
ENJOYS…good food.
SCRAPBOOKING ...love to create
ENJOYS…a drink or two with good friends along with good food

I tag;- Julie, Joy, I'm not sure who hasn't already had this tag. I think most people so if you haven't done it and would like to share... I tag you too.

Cheers

Leeanne x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fantastic LO's as always leeanne, you really know how to make the designs yours.
Wx

thanks for the shameless plug too! hehe

Julie said...

Thanks for the tag ... that will encourage me to update my blog this weekend ! LOL !