Friday 29 February 2008

Just Because really.....

I wanted to quickly update and Yes OK brag a little bit. Do you remember this layout I did for my girlfriend Sue's daughters 16th. Well if you're flicking through this months For Keeps magazine thumb over to page 25. I'm little excited, this is my first layout published in For Keeps.





Then today in the post I got another commissioning letter this time from Scrapbooking Memories, they have chosen to print the layout I did called Good Mates. Whoo Hoo!!!!
It's the one with Neil and his two friends Mark and Norm, talking about their passion for music. The layout will be in volume 10 issue 3.


OK that's it for now sorry for the blatant bragging, I better head off now and pick Madeleine up from School. I'll update again after the weekend.


Cheers


Leeanne x

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I'd had 2 layouts published, I would be bragging too!! Well done! Your layouts are beautiful as always.
Aim x

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOOO Leeanee well done on both FK and SM!!! love that 16 Candles one

That is great that Madeline is enjoying HS

Have a great weekend

JULIEx

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! How's that I know someone famous!!! Congratulations. It is great to hear tht the rest of the world is catching up with how fantastic your LOs always are. We have known for quite sometime.
Kim XXo

Scrappy Doll said...

Hi Leeanne

Congratulations on your publication, I got the FK mag this morning.
Not surprised though, love your work.

Luv Joy xxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

As a good friend of mine always says "If you don't blow your own trumpet, who will?" lol
Congratulations, you are on a well deserved streak!
Wx

W said...

CONGRATS!!!!! That is so so AWESOME!!! You deserve to brag!!! Both great layouts and I can't wait to run out and get FK!!!!

HHHOOOORRRAAAAHHHH FOR YOU!!!

xoxo
Will

Vesna said...

A big congrats Leeanne.......

Your layouts are all stunning, about time they started to publish them.

Vesna
x

Karen said...

A brag you should! Well done.

Karen x