Sunday 11 November 2007

Time for a Quickie............

Layout share that is.


It's Sunday night and Neil and I have just got back from an evening in the city which was fantastic. I don't have time for a whole week recap right now, so I'll save that for another day.


Following are 4 layouts I have completed this week. I love them all, sadly I can't take credit for any of the designs as they are all compliments of the lovely Wendy and her fabulous No Scraps On Line classes. The first layout is the final layout from the August No Scraps class which I had forgotten I hadn't done.


This layout uses Autumn Leaves paper, paint, Heidi Swapp sticker, Sei alpa stickers and MM small sticker alphabets. This would have to be one of my all time photos of Madeleine when she was a baby. She's about 7 months old in this photo. It was her first time in the wading pool, the weather was stinking hot (40c) so we all appreciated sitting in the pool under the gum tree in the backyard. She had the biggest baby blue eyes in those days, I don't really remember when I noticed they had changed to green. Anyway here it is.



Baby's Got Blue eyes



The next three are this months No Scraps class from last week. All the pp is Pirate Princess range of papers from Rusty Pickle. I've also used the metallic chipboard alpha from Heidi Swapp, bling by Kaiser, hambly overlays, Making Memories glitter jigsaw pieces, ribbon etc...




Cherish Friends






Piano Lessons: Love the cool punched out circles on this one.





M Sept 2007.

There is also a photo of the 3 cute cards that I made with these papers as well, but I can't seem to locate the photo at the moment. So I guess I'll share those as well next update.



Take care and stay Happy.


Cheers



Leeanne x

5 comments:

Karen said...

Love those layouts as usual Leeanne - but then Madeleine being little miss photogenic helps!
Those papers are great too - think I'd better add some to my wish list.
Have a good week,
Karen x

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are fantastic, it never ceases to amaze me how different everyones pages look.
Hope all is well.
Speak to you soon.

Debbie

Deb Ross said...

Hi Leeanne,

Pages are gorgeous as usual, I don't know how you find time to scrap in your busy schedule. (lol)

Look forward to catching up

Love Deb xxx

Megan said...

You have been busy Leeanne!

Your layouts look fantastic - I love those punched out circles too.

Megan xx

Jody White said...

Your layouts are gorgeous, I just love those papers. Not fair I don't have any girls to scrap. Maybe I will have to dig out an old photo of me just so I can use them? But then again....maybe not.

Hope to catch up with you soon.