Friday 24 July 2009

Where do I Start????????????

Wow!!! not really expecting anyone to actually see this as it's been so long since I've updated. I have to confess I've been more than a little addicted to Facebook for the past few months and so have sadly negelected my BLOG & scrapbooking.

In fact even Neil has noticed the lack of scrapbooking, which really doesn't thrill him. Mainly because of the amount of stuff I have that is not being used. I assured him I hadn't gone off it just that my creativity was on hiatus.
..............................................................

Obviously I can't really put down all that we have been doing for the past few months it would take to long. Both Madeleine and I have had birthdays. Maddie has now turned 14 is still loving school, netball, friends and Youth Group.



















....................................................

Work is going well, aside from my good friend Wendy working with me, I now have my long time friend Judy there as well, of course we were very very young when we started working together originaly. Anyhoo we have remained firm friends through out the years and I happened to know she wasn't entirely happy where she was and asked her to come and work for us at CHOICE Switch. Lucky for us she said yes. It's so good to be working with her again we haven't actually worked together for 24years.
............................................................

Jasper the kitten is still very very cute and growing up fast. He has become good buddies with Hunter from next door and they seem to spend most days together. In fact Hunter has been having sleep overs at our house off and on. Holly is tolerating them but only just sometimes.

..........................................................

Neil, myself, Maddie and Alex went up to Queensland in the school holidays to vist baby Charlie. Charlie is now two and very very cute. We had a lovely time visiting Shaun and Amanda and my brother Michael. We only see them once or twice a year so it's always good. This year the girls decided their them park of choice would be wet and wild. So we dropped them off at 11am and picked them up at 4pm. They had a blast and were thoroughly exhausted that night thats for sure.






















.....................................................

During the holidays Madeleine and I saw the proposal (very good) and I took her to see Wicked the musical. Wow what a fantastic show worth every penny I spent on the tickets. I would love to see it again. I was pleasantly surprised as I had not really been desperate to see it, but Maddie wanted to go, so off we went.


We had a couple of parties over the past couple of months. My buddy Lynne's hubby Dave turned 50 in May. I've known Dave since the night Lynne meet him at a party when we were about 16, boy oh boy thats a long time. The theme for the night was 70's or 80's they had a great band playing which Dave enjoyed hogging the microphone with, a mechanical bull for those game enough and great food. It was a great night and it was fun to watch the slide show of all the photos from by gone era's of Dave and his twin brother Johnny as they grew up.




........................................................


Our family friends the Browns daughter Stacey turned 18 in July and had a small gathering to celebrate the occassion. It still blows my mind that baby Stacey is already 18. She has grown into a great young lady with everything going for her and the world at her feet.















..............................................................

Last Saturday night we headed off to our first How to Host a Murder Dinner Party what a hoot that was. I haven't laughed so much in a long time.



Madeleine's school production is Grease as is playing at the Drum Street thearte in August. Maddie is in the chorus but has also just won a spot in the Beauty School Dropout section of the show so she's really excited now.


Well I'm going to leave it that for now. Till next time whenever that may be.


Cheers


Leeannexxxx

9 comments:

Sheree said...

Yay! You've done a post!!! Sounds like you've had a pretty full couple of months with lots of fun things going on. Hope you find your scrapping groove again soon! I miss seeing your gorgeous work.

Take care!
Sheree xx

Unknown said...

OMG Leeanne thought I would just check one last time b4 deleting you off my favourites list :-). Don't tell me I am doing more scrapping than you!? Catch you on FaceBook!

Kylie Bowers said...

Wow it Fantastic to see you Blogging again, can't wait to see some scrapping......

It sounds like you have been really busy though!

Julie said...

Gosh ... great to see that you're still alive and kicking !! LOL!
Great to read your update and all the things that have been keeping you busy/pre-occupied.
Do come and visit us again here in bloggerland soon!
Looking forward to seeing some of your lovely scrapbooking creations again.

wendy said...

well there you go, I thought I'd be the first to comment, but your fan club beat me. lol

When you find your scrapping mojo again, can you please share a little with me?
Wx

Cherie said...

glad to see and update Leeanne...Im just as slack on my blog at updating, like you I think i have spent more time on facebook...

Have a great weekend

Cherie xx

Vesna said...

Hi Leeanne,

Great to see you have updated.....LOL

I think we are all so slack with our blogs these days.

Can't wait to see your LOs when you get your mojo back.

Ves
x

Debbie Robertson said...

Nice to see you are still around.

Karen said...

Great to hear all the news.
Mmmm - think its about time I did an update too.