Wednesday 4 March 2009

Just for Georgie..................

Yes I am still in the land of the living Georgie, I've just been really slack with the whole blogging thing. Mainly because I've had nothing to share,as I also haven't really done any scrapbooking.

The only scrapbooking I've done is for Kim Archers round robin, so I've actually scrapbooked for 3 others so far with 2 more to come. It's been fun putting my additions to the other girls layouts and also a little daunting as well.

My other confession is that I've become a little addicted to Facebook. Not really putting much up myself but checking what everyone else is up to. It's certainly not the same as blogging but addictive none the less.

Work is also keeping me busy and Madeleine I joined contours Gym about a month a go. So far we are both really enjoying it, and I love it because having her come with me is keeping me motivated to go. We have been going at least 4 - 5 times a week.

This long weekend Neil is off to the Port Fairy Music Festival and Madeleine and I are planning our girlie weekend. That usually involves Gold Class, breakfast out, hanging around in our jammies watching dvd's and basically doing what we want to whenever the mood takes us. Gotta luv that.

Ok short and sweet as I still don't have anything to share. So I will be back when that scrapbooking bug kicks back in. Hopefully that's sooner than later.

cheers

Leeanne xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear you are still around, I was beginning to wonder.

Julie said...

Nice to hear that all is fine ... was getting a bit worried there for a while!!
Your girlie weekend sounds fab ... enjoy!

Sheree said...

Woohoo a new post! LOL! Great to hear that all is well. Enjoy your girlie weekend...sounds like fun!

Sheree xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Leeanne :-) was getting sick of checking your blog and getting the same page :-) I have the scrapping bug and am loving it, eventhough the kids don't give me much time to do it. But i have found that Thomas can help with the glueing and now he has the scrapping bug too!!

Evelien said...

Hi Leeanne, can't wait to see your new projects:-)
Evelien:-)

Karen said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me!