Sunday 13 April 2008

Short and Sweet

that's what this post will be..... believe it or not. (well by my standards anyway)


Friday: Maddy returned home from camp at Foster tired yet on a high. She had a fantastic time and talked excitedly the whole way home and then some. Then she had time for a quick shower, quick dinner and we were off to Rod Laver Arena to see Matchbox 20. What a great concert that Rob Thomas sure has a sexy voice. I ran into a couple of people I know;the funniest was running into Vicki B in queue for the loos. A quick photo or two later and I was on my way. Not sure what the people in the queue thought about the two mad women taking photos. Anyhoo the support band was Thirsty Merc, and they were fantastic alot More rockier than i thought they would be.

Maddy didn't quite make it thru the whole concert without having to have a bit of a snoozy on my shoulder. I brought the tickets back in early December before I knew the Camp dates, so while she enjoyed what she saw, she really was too tired to take it all in.



Saturday: Was pretty quiet really Back to Netball (they won) then in the afternoon Neil headed off to a jam and I headed down to debling in design. Deb had asked me to judge this months Layout challenge and I had, had the layouts at home for a week, checking them all out and coming to a descion. Boy is that a harder job than you expect. Everyone's layouts were fabulous and they all had little unique touches that I loved. However as they say in the classics there can only be one winner. Can't say who yet as I don't think Deb has announced it. So mums the word here. I also got to catch up with Merle while I was there, I haven't seen her in ages and it was lovely to see her.



I completed a layout last night using the new BG Sugared line. The design is based on a Sketch from the penciline web site from a little while ago.






























Ok thats it for me..... see not quite as long as usual.

Cheers

Leeanne x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeanne, just popping by to say hello, I know it's been a long time, I am home from Hospice for a while (I think and hope) so hopefully can catch up on my blog reading and other very IMPORTANT stuff like that. LOL!! Love that layout, it's so sweet. Anyway darl, too much to say as usual for a comment space but let's try and do a cuppa sometime soon. Love and Hugs to you Jen B. xxx

Deb Ross said...

Hi Leeanne,

That layout is just beautiful, you have done yourself proud yet again.
Will be announcing the winner of the Challenge tonight, it's nice having a secret that only you and I know (he he). Thank you for being the judge for the Debling Challenges.
Where is the loo photo. VB said that it was so funny with the posing toilet shots.
Love Deb xxx

wendy treseder said...

Wow, Stunning LO Leeanne!! just gorgeous.
Wx