Sunday 30 March 2008

Quick Layout share

Will be back shortly with a proper update, but here are another couple of class layouts I have completed recently from the very talented Kim Archer.

The first is the Ink it LO from one of the current Shorts workshop. I love these photos of Charlie and her Mum and Dad, such a happy family...mmm good name for a title (hehe)





























The second is also from this series of shorts workshops, this time it was all about dreams. Madeleine had relayed this one to me recently about her Emmy wins and marrying Zac Efron. As they say in the classics "Tell her she's dreamin" (well in the Castle anyway) The colours haven't come up well in this photo, but check out the little birdie... Cute hey!!!


and just finally it was like old home week at Frankston recently. I took Madeleine down to get samples of cotton fabric for an assignment in textiles and who should be there but the lovely Cindy and Kade, Vesna , Jasmine and Annabelle and also the talented Sarah doing a fiskars demo. Then we headed off to get lunch and who should be at the next table, but another talented Dolly.... Karen. It was great to see them, all be it even for a short amount of time.
Well that's it for now I will be back with a proper update in the next couple of days.
Cheers
Leeanne x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It was wonderful to catch up with everyone. As I said to Vesna, we probably couldn't have planned a catch-up so well LOL :D

*hug*

P.S. Great LO'S !!

Vesna said...

Great leeanne.........and it was great catching up.

Vesna
x

Vesna said...

That was meant to be great LO's Leeanne. LOL. I really should check what I type before I click on publish.

Vesna
x