Saturday 19 January 2008

Interruption to normal programming......

Well actually you probably won't notice any difference. The family are heading over to Tassie for the next week, so this will be the first and last post for this week.

We are heading off this afternoon and arrive in Hobart later today. As we are only going for 7 days, we are just doing the east coast. Neil and I have both been before, but not for around 20 years or so. Looking forward to the break away together as it's been over 2 years since we've all been away together.

This past week has been busy catching up with friends. Tuesday night I headed of to the Cove Hotel with a few of the girls, to celebrate Karen's birthday. Thursday night we went over to Chadstone to see Ps I Love You again with Sheree, while Neil caught up with Bill (Sheree's hubbie) to record a few of Bill's songs. Loved the movie just as much the second time.

Then last night we went into our friends place next door for dinner ( the ones who went away for 3 weeks and left Madeleine their pool) to catch up with them and all their adventures from Vietnam. Stupidly we didn't leave there until just after midnight (a little worse for wear I might add...not too bad, but still) My plan was to leave by 9:30pm so I could come home and prepare for the trip. eg pack, clean the house etc....Ah well I have no sympathy for me its all self inflicted. Still we had a lovely night.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. I was so excited earlier in week to get my copy of Scapbook Creations and find myself and Madeleine on page 84. It's a bit of a buzz seeing your work in print.

Well that's it I better get going Holly has a Vet appointment in 45 minutes and I haven't had a shower yet. (too much info I know)

Cheers and have a great week.

Leeanne x

7 comments:

Deb Ross said...

Hey Leeanne,

Have a great trip, (sil) lol.

Look forward to catching up when you get back.

Enjoy your Family time together.

Love Deb xxx

Vesna said...

Hi Leeanne,

Have a great time. Congrats on the LO in print.

Vesna
x

Anonymous said...

Have a nice trip!
Sounds like a fun holiday will be had by all.
Amy xx

Julie said...

Oh lucky you ... have a great time is Tassy! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Scrappy Doll said...

Hi Leeanne

I imagine you will be having a relaxing good time in Tassie. I went there for the first time in Dec 2001 for a short honeymoon and was stunned at how under rated that place is. I thought it was beautiful and relaxing. The people we met were lovely and the accommodation was fantastic. The main thing that stood out for me was how clean and tidy it was. We covered a large area of Tassie and could not fault it.
Anyway, hope to hear from you when you return.

Luv Joy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Leanne & Co.,looks great in Tassy photos are great cant wait to see LO hope you are having fab time in the APPLE isle its a Lovely place. Love Merle XX

Anonymous said...

Hi Leeanne, hope you had a great time in Tassie. Also want to congratulate you on the Scrapbook Creations fame. I haven't bought a scrap mag for ages now but I will go and buy this one, how exciting! Anyway, take care still want to catch up with you and Wendy but not too good yet (getting there very bloody slowly)xx