Thursday 24 January 2008

Hello from the apple Isle

Not happy Jan, I've just spent over two hours uploading photos etc and writing a post and lost the lot. Blogger usually saves everything automatically for you every few minutes. However not this time.

So I'll attempt to attach the photos again but will blog another time.

HOBART:-

B&B and the view from our room



































constitution dock
















































Cascade Brewery:-


















Snowing on top of Mt Wellington:- Brrrr it was cold

































Freycinet national Park and Wine Glass Bay

The lookout:-








































The beach at Peron Dunes... near St. Helen's



































Well that's it for me,,hmphhh still annoyed about losing my post. I should go to bed,, tomorrow we are heading out to explore Launceston. Looks very nice from what I saw this evening, when we went out tonight for dinner.

Cheers for tonight

Leeanne x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you are having a great time !

Go see the monkeys while you are in Launceston :)

Deb Ross said...

Well Leeanne,

Looks like you are having a nice family holiday, looking forward to seeing the rest of the photo's when you return from your holiday.

Love Deb xxx

Karen said...

I love Launceston. Tassie is such a great place for a holiday.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having fun, and like you are visiting all the same places we did when we went last year.

I love Tassie!

Amy x

W said...

Great Photos!! Now I'm very jealous of your holiday!!

Glad to hear the apple isle is treating you well!!!

xoxo
Will

Julie said...

Look like you are having a great time ... some lovely pics you've taken.
Think i'll have to put Tassie on my wish list (which is up to about 2020 at this stage!! LOL!!).
Enjoy the rest of your holiday ... look forward to more stories and pics when you return!

Vesna said...

Love the photos Leeanne, and looks like you are all having a great time on your holiday.

Vesna
x

Melissa Goodsell said...

You've got some awesome photos here... and WOW I can't believe that it was snowing on Mt Wellington when you were there!!
Melx

wendy treseder said...

Great photos leeanne (now that I finally got a chance to see them - lol). Tassie is so pretty and so is Maddy.

Is it rude of me to comment on the fact that you've been home for almost a week and still no story? hehe
Wx

connie said...

ummm where was my invite??... hah...lol...

loving all the photos leeanne!!!

C....xxxx